Step Teachers are working with a Primary school in the Cambridgeshire area looking for a Part-Time Teaching Assistant to start after half-term.
This is a "good" Ofsted rating school where students are enthusiastic learners who actively listen to both their peers and adults. During lessons, they eagerly contribute ideas, recognizing that their classmates and teachers will encourage their efforts even if their responses are incorrect.
Teaching Assistant Role:
- Upkeep a tidy and organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary school is essential
- As a Teaching Assistant, you would need good knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum
- A recognised HLTA qualification and relevant experience at this level for an HLTA role
- Applicants with a Level 2/3 certificate will also be considered
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supplying Teaching Assistants across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!