As Oxfordshire's leading supply teaching Agency, Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant in a Year 3 Class. This Teaching Assistant role is in a Primary School in Wantage; the position is full time and will continue until at least until the end of the academic year.
At their most recent inspection, this Primary School was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and strive for every child to leave the school prepared for the next step of their education. The ethos of this two form-entry school is to nurture a love of learning and help every child to flourish.
Role of a Teaching Assistant:
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students, on a whole class, small group and one to one basis, and encourage their progression
- Comply with the schools’ policies and implement effectively
Requirements of a Teaching Assistant:
- Recent experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary School
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Class Act Teaching Services?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a