£80 - £85 per day
about 2 months ago
Step Teachers have been tasked by a fantastic school in Stratford to find a Teaching Assistant for a full-time, long-term role. This is a school that we hold in high esteem and are building a strong relationship with. The role is due to commence in September 2021 and is a temp-to-perm opportunity for the successful candidate.
The School has asked for a proficient TA that has the following attributes:
- A CACHE level 2 or higher
- KS2 and Secondary experience (will be needed to work across primary and secondary)
- Able to work efficiently using their own initiative
- Commitment to the duration of this role
- Work well as part of a team
- Display good practice and serve as a positive example to the children
- Confidence in working both with groups of children and 1 to 1 when required
The devoted team of staff at this school encourage each and every child to work their hardest and challenge them to reach their full potential. All children are viewed as unique with different strengths, so instead of all children being taught in the same way, they have their different strengths nurtured both inside and outside of the classroom. Individuality is celebrated at this proudly inclusive school where children and staff alike respect their differences and are tolerant of one another. The school community work together to prepare the children for their lifelong learning journey and prepare them to be upstanding members of their community and an extension of the school’s image.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.