Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a General Teaching Assistant at an Ofsted rated school of ‘good’ status based in Edgware. This is a full-time position in a KS1 class, ready for the correct candidate to start immediately.
The School has asked for a proficient Reception TA that has the following attributes:
- Either a CACHE level 2 or higher with experience of working in a mainstream primary school at a KS1 Level
- Ability to manage learning projects and deliver to projects in an accessible way
- Approach the role with patience, compassion and a listening ear
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible to encourage pupils of different levels to get involved in the learning
- Ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
All members of the school community encourage the pupils to believe in themselves and their own abilities, and view errors as an opportunity to improve and do better. The school reward resilience, positive learning attitude, kindness to others and respect. Through teaching these values, the school hopes to inspire children to become creative problem solvers, ready to thrive and succeed in the future. The school aims to give the children a positive first experience of learning and to support them in being responsible citizens who appreciate the value of the community.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.