Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a General Teaching Assistant based in North West London at a primary school working with Reception. This is a part-time position ready for the correct candidate to start immediately!
This is an exclusive advertisement for Step Teachers only!
The School has asked for a proficient Reception T/A that has the following attributes:
- Either a CACHE level 2 or higher with experience of working in a mainstream primary school at a KS1 Level.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to successfully manage learning development projects.
- Maintain the following desired skills for this role in particular: Patience, Time Keeping and Compassion towards the students!
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to the pupil’s progression.
- You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes.
This primary school maintains a core value of central belief clearly understood and shared by every member of the school community. The belief in being: ambitious, positive, respectful, independent, resilient and a team-player. Through teaching these values the school hopes to inspire children to become creative problem solvers, ready to thrive and succeed in the future! The school aims to give the children a positive first experience of learning and to support them in being responsible citizens who appreciate the value of the community.
We work with fantastic schools in London, each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Teaching Assistant. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teaching staff do!
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Sophie for more information on how to apply.