£70 - £75 per day
about 2 months ago
Are you looking for a new role for January 2022?
Are you a qualified teaching assistant?
Do you want to work in a school with strong core values?
Step Teachers are working with an Academy that is looking for a full-time teaching assistant to start in January. This position is offered on a temporary basis initially, however, for the right person, this could lead to permanent or additional long term roles.
To be considered for this teaching assistant role you should have;
- A TA qualification of level 2 or higher
- Recent experience within a classroom environment
- A calm demeanour who is able to adapt under pressure
If this person is you then I would like to hear from you! As a teaching assistant working with Step Teachers you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant while you are working in this school
- PAYE pay is processed weekly
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team through Step Perks
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.