Depends on experience
about 1 year ago
Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Teaching Assistant based at a North London school upholding ‘Good’ status. This is a long-term, full-time supply position working with years 5 & 6 commencing in September 2019.
The School has asked for a proficient TA that has the following attributes:
- A CACHE Level 2 qualification or higher
- Experience of working in KS2 at a mainstream primary school
- Proven ability to successfully manage learning development projects
- Able to adapt to the unique learning environment of the school
- Able to manage the various tasks expected of them
- Take to the role with confidence working with large groups of children
This is a great Primary School, which provides a very unique learning experience for both pupils and staff. It aims to prepare all children for their future lives. Their unique Learning Quest inspires the children and encourages them to be innovative and imaginative in order to achieve at the highest level.
We work with fantastic schools in North London; each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Teaching Assistant. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.