Step Teachers has been asked to recruit a Textiles teacher for a lovely secondary school in Hertfordshire. In the first instance the role of Textiles teacher will be a temporary post starting in March. However, the school made it clear that exceptional performance is likely to be rewarded with a permanent post as Textiles teacher.
- You should have a teaching qualification and a Textiles based degree.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Textiles and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- The appointed Textiles teacher should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- The successful Textiles teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning.
- Ideally the selected Textiles teacher will have an undergraduate Textiles degree from a United Kingdom university at 2:1 or above.
The staff at this school work hard to recognise the needs of individuals, placing suitable demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success. They are proud to create ordered and friendly communities where relationships are positive, founded on courtesy, respect and shared values. A key focus for all stakeholders is to develop and maintain strong links between home, schools and, where appropriate, other relevant agencies.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.