'Students from all backgrounds make good progress and finish Key Stage 4 with standards of attainment that are above national average' - according to Ofsted. Proud of their Ofsted record, the School maintains high standards which are built upon the foundations of mutual respect, collective values and a firm belief in the importance of learning and personal development. The Leadership Team promote an inclusive environment where strong relationships are built and maintained between staff, pupils and parents.
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel.
- Highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus.
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to develop, foster and sustain high-quality relationships with children and adults.
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your payment via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.