Step Teachers are collaborating with a school in Romford in search of a full-time long-term Year 1 Class Teacher to start in February 2024.
Are you a passionate Year 1 Teacher looking to make a difference in the lives of students? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! This school is a learning establishment that ensures that the requirements of the National Curriculum and each child's needs are met. They pride themselves on having excellent relationships with parents and carers.
This Year 1 Class Teacher role is a long-term position continuing until the end of the summer term.
- As a Year 1 class teacher, you will need strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum.
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and comprehensive Year 1 lessons
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Have mainstream school based experience as a Year 1 Class Teacher at a primary level.
- Have a great level of classroom behaviour management
Why Step Teachers?
- Our core values: honesty, hard-working, and professionalism.
- Over two decades of experience in supplying Maths Teachers to regions including East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire, and Plymouth.
- Establishing enduring partnerships with Primary, Secondary, and SEN Schools.
- Weekly PAYE pa