Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area we are currently looking for a Year 2 Teacher in Ware. The position starts immediately and they are looking for an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher to teach the Year 2 Class full time until the end of the academic year.
This one form entry Primary School, which has been continually rated 'Good' by OFSTED, sets high expectations for their students to develop both academically and as a well-rounded individual. The school emphasises the value of good relationships within the school; and appreciates the support between parent's, students, and the school.
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 1
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Key Stage 1
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to buil