Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area, we are working with a 'Good' rated school who are looking for a Year 2 Teacher. The position starts in April 2024 for 1 academic term, full time.
The school is a one-form entry Primary School who advocate for every person to believe in themselves and thrive in the future. Their curriculum strives to create a varied learning environment for all pupils and equip them with the qualities to thrive in an ever-changing world.
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 1
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching in a Primary School
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute