£32,157 - £42,624
2 months ago
Temporary to Permanent
Step Teachers is working with a school in Haringey who specialise in supporting children with additional needs. The perfect Teacher will be experienced in SEN & PMLD within Year 2/3. This is a long-term position starting in January for 2 days per week with the potential for the role to become permanent for the right person.
To be considered for this teaching role you should have;
- PGCE or QTS Qualification
- Experience in SEN & PMLD
- Recent teaching experience in a similar role
- A calm demeanour who is able to adapt under pressure
- Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
If you live in the Harringay area then I would like to hear from you. As a teacher working with Step Teachers you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant while you are working in this school.
- PAYE pay processed weekly.
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team through Step Perks.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.