We are happy to be assisting one of our schools in North London, where the levels of achievement are consistently very high, to appoint a Year 2 teacher. The position of Year 2 teacher is an exciting opportunity to work within the department amidst a productive and positive atmosphere, beginning in March.
- As a Year 2 Teacher you should have a teaching qualification suitable for primary education.
- Applications are welcome from experienced primary teachers of either Key Stage who can demonstrate recent and positive references.
- You will have held at least one teaching position within the primary curriculum, preferably within Key Stage 1.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching all subjects in the primary curriculum.
- To make full use of the updated early years curriculum to deliver effective learning strategies as a Year 2 teacher.
This is a inviting primary school which has demonstrated rapid improvement over recent years and is rated ‘Excellent’ by Ofsted. The next inspection is expected and the Head Teacher is driving the School to achieve an ‘Outstanding’ rating. High value is placed on the School’s strong links with the local community and the Leadership Team work closely with parents to ensure that all of the pupils achieve. Staff and pupils alike are proud of their school community, treating each other with mutual respect and displaying tolerance of each other’s differences. Pupils take on the roles of buddies, trained mentors, ambassadors and school councillors, which support the ‘pupil led’ learning initiatives central to the ethos of the School.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.