£100 - £175
3 months ago
Step Teachers is working with a local primary school in Norwich that is seeking a year 2 teacher to work with their year 2 class. This is a long-term position starting in January 2022 and will be 5 days per week.
To be considered for this teaching role you should have;
- PGCE or QTS Qualification
- Experience in SEN & PMLD
- Recent teaching experience in a similar role
- A calm demeanor who is able to adapt under pressure
- Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
If you live in the Haringey area then I would like to hear from you. As a teacher working with Step Teachers you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant while you are working in this school.
- PAYE pay is processed weekly.
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team through Step Perks.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.