Step Teachers have been tasked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Wandsworth to source an experienced and innovative Year 2 Teacher. This is a full-time, long-term role and has the potential to become a permanent role for the selected candidate. If selected, you must be available for an immediate interview and trial day.
The Schools have asked for a proficient Year 2 Teacher who have the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS1 experience, ideally within Year 2 in a mainstream school
- Proven ability to manage pupils’ academic development with positive results
- Deliver the curriculum in a well-rounded and differentiated way so that all pupils are able to access and enjoy their learning
- Play a part in school life inside and outside of the classroom
Every teacher at this fantastic school aims to inspire and motivate the children to think big and believe there is nothing they cannot achieve. At the heart of this school’s core values is the acceptance of each other and celebrating cultural diversity. Children embark on a journey through the school where they grow as lifelong learners and as members of their community who are respectful and take pride in their role in the world.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.