Step Teachers is working with a dynamic and diverse school in search of a temporary year 3 class teacher to cover maternity leave from 4th December 2023 until 4th December 2024. This school has high standards of academic attainment but also makes sure every child becomes an independent, capable, and caring individual. The school embraces community cohesion and places relationships with parents, carers, and families very highly on their list of priorities. If you believe that you would make an excellent fit for this school then don't hesitate to apply now!
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons for Year 3 students.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing feedback and support as needed.
- Maintain a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes student well-being and achievement.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and parents to support the educational development of students.
- Contribute to the school's wider community and communicate well with fellow classroom support teachers.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience teaching in a primary school setting, particularly with Key Stage 2 students.
- A commitment to delivering high-quality, engaging lessons and fostering a positive learning environment.
- Knowledge of the UK National Curriculum for Key Stage 2.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid DBS on the Update Service.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!