Step Teachers are looking for a Full Time Year 3 Teacher in a Primary School in Welwyn Garden City. This full time Year 3 Teacher role starts in April and is a supply role for one academic term. As a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts, Step Teachers have long standing relationships with schools and academies. The school are looking for an experienced Year 3 Teacher for this temporary position, which will include planning and marking.
This two form entry Primary School strives for every student to leave the school as confident individuals with a passion for learning. They are looking for someone who can join their teaching staff and make a real difference to the school and the pupils within.
Role of Year 3 Teacher with include:
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 2
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Year 5 Teacher Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience as a Primary School Teacher
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia