As Oxfordshire's leading supply teaching agency, Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Year 3 Class Teacher in a Primary School in Didcot. This full time Year 3 Class Teacher role starting in April and is continuing for one academic term.
This Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School challenges pupil to help them to reach their full potential and inspire them to strive towards their goals. The school advocates for the school working closely with the students, their parents and the surrounding community.
Role of Year 3 Class Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Year 3 Class Teacher Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching in a Primary School
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Class Act Teaching Services?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions.