8 months ago
We have a Village School that would like Step Teachers to find a Year 3/4 Primary Teacher, 3 days a week, to cover their classes from January 2022 through till the end of March 2022.
To be considered for this Primary teaching role you should have;
- PGCE or QTS Qualification
- Recent teaching experience (including teaching training placements)
- Excellent classroom management strategies which are robust and flexible
- Child centred approach to learning
If you live in the Norfolk area then I would like to hear from you. As a primary teacher working with Step Teachers you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant while you are working in this school.
- PAYE pay is processed weekly.
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team through Step Perks.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.