£130 - £180 per day
23 days ago
A long-term supply role for a Year 3 Teacher with a strong creative structure to their planning. The position commences in January and is for 4 days a week, Monday to Thursday. The Catholic school, who is part of a multi-Academy trust who offers a high-quality learning environment and is committed to a Catholic ethos. The school like to celebrate success at all levels.
What you Offer:
- You hold a QTS preferably with Primary Specialism.
- Experience Teaching at a Primary level, Year 3 experience is essential.
- You can effectively plan and deliver lessons that are creative and engaging
- You have the disposition necessary to control a classroom of pupils
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.