Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area we are currently looking for a Year 4 Teacher. This long term supply role is in a Primary School in Harpenden. It is full time, has an immediate start and will be continuing until the end of the academic year.
This Ofsted ‘Good’ rated Primary School is proud to be a part of the community it is located within and their values are firmly centred on the student. The school encourages students to be themselves and growing into confident young adults who love learning.
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 2
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold QTS
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching in a Primary School
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across thes