This exceptionally welcoming and personable school is looking for a Year 4 teacher to join the hard working and dedicated team a this positive school in Stevenage. The position of Year 4 teacher begins in March and has the potential to became a fixed term position, originally starting in a temporary nature. This position would be most suited to a Year 4 teacher who can demonstrate comprehensive experience and excellent references.
- You should have a teaching qualification suitable for primary education.
- Applications are welcome from experienced Year 4 primary teachers of either Key Stage who can demonstrate recent and positive references.
- You will have held at least one teaching position within the primary curriculum.
- As a Year 4 teacher, you should demonstrate and air of responsibility and determination.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching all subjects in the primary curriculum
This is a good sized school which manages to maintain its community feel. Pupils and staff provide a warm welcome to all visitors and this is something that has been a consistent feature for some time. Pupil progression is good and remains a high priority. Respect and tolerance are integral at this school and pupils are consistently educated in inclusivity and diversity. Every child should learn to understand people with different needs, circumstances and beliefs in order to enable them to develop morally, culturally and spiritually, giving them the confidence to grow in responsibility and independence, equipping them for the journey of lifelong learning.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.