Step Teachers are looking for a Part Time Year 5 Teacher in Hertford. This part time Year 5 Teaching role has an immediate start and and continuing until the end of the academic year. As a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts, Step Teachers have long standing relationships with schools and academies and are currently recruiting a Part Time Year 5 Teacher for a Primary School in Hertford; the days are Monday and Tuesday and every other Wednesday.
This Primary School is a one and a half form entry school, which advocates parent and community involvement in the school. The Ofsted rating is ‘Good’ and the school places every child and their safety and happiness at the centre of everything they do.
Role of this Part Time Year 5 Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 2
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Part Time Year 5 Teacher Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience as a Primary School Teacher
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals ac