£100 - 170 per day
3 months ago
As an agency that works under the CCS framework, we are seeking a committed and experienced year 5 teacher to work in a school in East Dereham.
Our ideal candidate will have the below attributes and be able to commence a full-time role within the school until the end of the academic year.
- You will have excellent classroom management strategies that are robust and flexible and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils.
- It is very important that you have a comprehensive understanding of good practice in Assessment for Learning.
- To be accountable for the strategic leadership and management of a phase, within the context of the School's aims and policies.
- You should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach.
- Be responsible and accountable for securing the highest standards of pupil achievement across the phase group, through a process of effective monitoring, evaluation, reporting, and review of learning, progress, and teaching outcomes.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.