£100 - 170 per day
5 months ago
One of our partner schools in Thetford is currently recruiting for a primary teacher - year 5 to take up a full time, 2 term contract from April 2021.
- You will have excellent classroom management strategies that are robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils.
- It is very important that you have a comprehensive understanding of good practice in Assessment for Learning.
- To be accountable for the strategic leadership and management of a phase, within the context of the School's aims and policies.
- You should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach.
- Be responsible and accountable for securing the highest standards of pupil achievement across the phase group, through a process of effective monitoring, evaluation, reporting and review of learning, progress and teaching outcomes.
This rapidly improving school serves a diverse multicultural community in Thetford. The Governors and Head Teacher are committed in their desire to involve the whole school as a learning community, using a range of strategies to help children to become confident and successful learners. Staff and pupils work together to support lifelong learning and progression. Strong focus is placed on all teaching and non-teaching staff working as a team in a supportive and progressive environment where there is huge scope for professional development and progression.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.