A lovely Primary School in West Walton are looking for a Year 5 Teacher to start in September. This is a long term role with the possibility to go permanent. This School has a high retention rate and vacancies don't open up very often so this is a great opportunity if you are looking for a school you can stay in for a while. Interviews will be held over the next couple of weeks. The school are particularly keen to hear from NQT’s looking to start their career.
- As a qualified Year 5 Teacher you will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status and experience teaching Primary KS2 is essential
- The School are happy to consider NQTs and have a great structure in place to support induction years
- Your excellent management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be as central to the performance of you and your pupils
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
About the school:
- Good behavioural management
- Strong School ethos
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit our website.
If you are interested in this position, then please do apply below to find out more.