Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Year 6 Class Teacher looking for a new full-time role? Step Teachers are working with an "Outstanding" Ofsted-rated Primary School in Barnet to find a Class Teacher to join their team in April 2024, supporting a class of well-behaved and enthusiastic Year 6 pupils. This Class Teacher should be passionate and ready to engage with their students, contributing to the school's polite, friendly and safe educational atmosphere.
Key Responsibilities of a Year 6 Class Teacher:
• Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons.
• Maintain a well-organised classroom and ensure the safe use and storage of all equipment.
• Work effectively with other members of staff throughout the school.
• Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback.
• Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these.
Requirements for a Year 6 Class Teacher:
• Hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or an equivalent qualification.
• Strong knowledge of the Year 6 curriculum.
• Have recent experience as a Class Teacher in a primary school.
• Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with u