Step Teachers have been asked by an up and coming school in Hendon to recruit a dedicated and resilient Supply Teacher for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in September 2019. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity, offering the successful candidate the chance of a permanent contact if they perform well and meet the schools expected standard.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 (Year 6) Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS2 experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Act as a good example to their peers and pupils through good practice
- Able to take responsibility of the whole class and manage pupil development
- Meet the individual needs of the pupils at this crucial point of transition to prepare them for Secondary School
- Able to adapt to the ever changing environment of this school as it grows and strives for academic excellence
This is a fantastic school with an ethos centred on a passion for learning, equal opportunities for all pupils and, above all else, happiness of pupils and staff alike. The school community work in unison to create a safe and inclusive learning environment where children can be themselves and be creative with their thoughts. Happiness is valued as the key to personal and academic growth, which is why it is important for all staff to make learning enjoyable and provide an educational experience that is unique and keeps children engaged.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.