Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for an Art Teacher based at a school in Southend. This is a long-term, temp-to-perm opportunity set to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Art teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and an Art based degree
- Experience planning and teaching Art in a school
- You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
- As a qualified Art Teacher, you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent
- You should have excellent classroom management skills
Everything this school does is to ensure all students achieve outstanding outcomes and make exceptional progress so they are able to live successful and fulfilling lives. Staff satisfaction is central to the ethos of the school and this is demonstrated by the low staff turnover and outstanding opportunities for professional development.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.