Are you looking for your next exciting new role? Step Teachers have been asked to recruit a Biology Teacher for a school in Edgware who have been working with us over a number of years. The Biology Teacher post will be a full-time, temp-to-perm post commencing September 2019.
The Biology Teacher:
- You will have a Biology Related Degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- The school are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to Biology teachers with experience
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
About the school:
- The staff at this site work hard to recognise the needs of individuals, placing suitable demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success.
- They are proud to create ordered and friendly communities where relationships are positive and founded on courtesy, respect and shared values.
- A key focus for all stakeholders is to develop and maintain strong links between home, school and, where appropriate, other relevant agencies.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you're intersted in this role, then please apply below!