Step Teachers have been asked to recruit a chemistry teacher for a lovely secondary school based near Waltham Cross. Due to start in September 2019 on a permanent basis this Ofsted rated good school is looking for either a newly qualified teacher or one with experience as their new chemistry teacher.
To be suitable for the role of chemistry teacher you should have:
- A teaching qualification and a chemistry based degree
- Schemes of work that are creative, varied and flexible
- Knowledge of the national curriculum for chemistry and related assessment practice
Further qualities the school are looking for are:
- You are able to be responsible and accountable for securing the highest standards of pupil achievement across the phase group
- Have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.