The team at Step Teachers have been asked to source a chemistry teacher for a high school based in Ipswich. The role of chemistry teacher is a permanent role and will commence January 2020.
To be considered for the role of chemistry teacher you should have:
- Recent experience in a similar role
- A teaching qualification and a chemistry based degree
- Schemes of work that are creative, varied and flexible
The school has also requested that their chemistry teacher:
- Has an ability to organise, lead and manage a classroom effectively
- Can show good decision making skills
- Is able to exhibit highly effective time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
To find out more about the role contact the team at Step Teachers.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.