Here at Step Teachers we are looking for an exceptional Computer Science teacher to join our school in Croydon. This is a full-time temp-to-perm contract starting from January 2019.
The ideal Computer Teacher will:
- Have a Computer Science related degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- Have previous experience teaching Computer Science to A-Level
- Possess a passion for education and helping students achieve.
About the School:
This is a rapidly improving school where the newly appointed SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment.
- Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills which will serve them as they move onwards into adult life.
- This School is evolving rapidly, and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future Leaders for the School and wider community.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend