Step Teachers are currently seeking a Computer Science Teacher for a part-time role, covering Wednesdays and Fridays. This is an excellent role for those looking for a part-time role and experience in a different school.
As a Computer Science Teacher you will prepare and give lessons in many aspects of computing including basic skills, using software packages, word processing, programming and information technology. The school ensure that students make outstanding progress. We understand the importance of excellent exam results and believe that education empowers by delivering secure knowledge, problem solving skills, deep understanding and the ability to think creatively.
- Strong knowledge of the computer science curriculum.
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources.
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school.
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress.
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons.
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these.
- Qualified Computer Science Teacher (QTS) or equivalent.
- A genuine passion for education and a commitment to helping students achieve their best.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect with young learners.
- Demonstrated experience teaching Computer Science at the secondary level.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 ye