Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Computer Science Teacher based at an Ofsted rated school of `Outstanding’ in East Dulwich. This is a Full time, permanent position set to commence in January 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Computer Science teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Computer Science degree
- 3 years’ experience teaching ICT at a minimum
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- Ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice with learning and development
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Computer Science and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
This is a good school where all pupils expect to do well and parents offer staunch support in encouraging hard work and good behaviour. The Head Teacher and Governors take a modern approach to delivering the curriculum, promoting the use of every available resource to support not only academic achievement, but the development of skills for life. With a thriving enrichment and extra-curricular programme, every member of staff at this school is aware of the importance of their contribution to the all-round development of students as they make their way into the adult world.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.