Here at Step Teachers, we are doing our best to protect our schools and our staff as schools open in September. Many of our client schools are nervous about accepting supply teachers who have visited several other schools that week. We’re also very keen to do what we can to protect our educators and minimise their risk.
To protect pupils and educators alike, we created the ‘Continuity Bubble’. This is such a popular idea that we urgently need to find and train more ‘Bubble Cover Supervisors’ we are looking for reliable, Punctual and confident graduates to train as ‘Bubble’ Cover Supervisors. We have schools across London and Hertfordshire who are waiting for your application.
You will need strong communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude. The ‘Bubble’ Cover Supervisor role has been created to reduce the COVID risk to both pupils and staff members of schools. We will only ask you to work in one school – In return, you will be guaranteed at least 2.5days pay per week (whether you work or not) The ‘Bubble’ Cover Supervisor role can be full-time or part-time. We are looking for candidates to register now so you are ready to start in September when schools reopen.
The Cover Supervisor:
- Ideally, you will be a recent graduate or have secondary school experience
- You will have a passion for working with students and helping them achieve
- Desire to gain more experience in a school setting to pursue teacher training.
What we offer:
- Free CPD courses
- Holiday pay for when you are not working
- Flexibility for students who are studying and require classroom experience
- Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend
If you are interested in the role or would like to find out more information about cover supervision then please apply below!