£100 - £174
Paolo La Rocca
over 1 year ago
Step Teachers are looking for an experienced secondary school teacher to teach Drama at this excellent school based in Hemel Hempstead. To start in January this role will last until July 2020.
Experience in teaching drama up to KS4 is essential for this role. Suited to both newly qualified teachers and those with experience this is a great opportunity to join this school that offer a curriculum that is academically rigorous and supports its pupils to evole, aspire and achieve. There is a broad, balanced curriculum which centers on real learning.
To be suitable for the role of drama teacher:
- You are a qualified teacher with either a QTS or PGCE certificate
- You can establish positive professional relationships with students
- Are sensitive to the learning needs of all students
- Can recognize success at all levels and can offer students appropriate praise and reward
We will also ask
- You have the appropriate knowledge and understanding related to the post
- Should be able to exhibit highly effective time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines whilst at times working under sustained pressure (usually during performance times)
- That you can show the potential for further development
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.