Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Here at Step Teachers we are looking for an amazing DT Teacher to join our client school in Brent. The DT Teacher role will be starting from Easter 2019 and will be a full-time contract position until the end of the Academic year. The role will lead to a permanent position for the right Teacher.
About the DT Teacher:
- You will be a fully qualified DT Teacher with a related degree, a PGCE with QTS
- You should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach
- You should understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
- At the heart of everything you do, will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the School:
- This is a fantastic school where endeavour and aspiration are central to everything they do.
- The staff form a close-knit and supportive team who work together to promote successful outcomes for all through the provision of a positive, safe and vibrant learning environment which engenders self-esteem, social confidence and a healthy lifestyle.
- An integral facet of the School ethos is that success is a powerful motivator, and that student achievements have positive implications for all areas of learning in terms of raised self-confidence, independence and ambition.
- Similarly the spiritual and cultural aspects of learning are an important part of the life of the School, to which all areas of the curriculum and school community contribute.
- Students are encouraged to reflect upon tolerance, specialised understanding, respect and compassion and have an understanding of right and wrong.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to join an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, then apply below!