We are happy to be assisting one of our schools in South London, where the levels of achievement are consistently very high, to appoint an English teacher. The position of English teacher is to cover a vacancy within the department and is offered from March.
- You should have a teaching qualification and a English based degree.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching English.
- The appointed English teacher should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- The successful English teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning.
- Ideally the selected English teacher will have an undergraduate [Insert Subject] degree from a United Kingdom university at 2:1 or above.
This is a popular school with a friendly and supportive team. Teachers who have worked there for us in the past tell us of a well behaved cohort with parents who are supportive of the teaching staff. There has been some recent redevelopment of the site and it has really pleasant, modern facilities, with excellent provision for teaching and learning.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today