£29,663 - 40,371 per year
020 3951 0090
about 1 year ago
A leading Secondary School in Kennington, Lambeth have asked us to resource an English Teacher starting in September 2019. The position of English Teacher would be suitable for NQTs and has the potential to become a permanent role for the right candidate.
As a qualified English Teacher, you will:
- Qualified Teacher Status is essential, an English degree would be advantageous
- Your excellent management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be as central to the performance of you and your pupils
- The successful English Teacher should be able to demonstrate previous experience teaching A Level Literature and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
About the school:
- Good behavioural management
- The cohort are from a range of backgrounds and have a diverse level of ability on entry, with the vast majority achieving expected progression or above
- The SMT are deeply involved with the development of teaching and learning and are supportive of all staff at all levels
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this position, then please do apply below to find out more.