Step Teachers are currently recruiting for a fantastic role available as Supply English Teacher to join a welcoming school community in the picturesque Breckland area between Thetford and Norwich.
The school has an encouraging approach to teaching and aims to encourage their students to boost their confidence and enable all students to contribute in a safe classroom setting. The school is proud of its values and is looking for a dedicated and inspiring English teacher, this is the role for you!
- Possess strong knowledge of the English curriculum at the KS3 level
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Co-operate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Comply with and implement the school's policies, and take part in their supportive educational ethos
Requirements for this role:
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching English
- A relevant subject-specific degree is desirable