Main Pay Scale
2 months ago
1 Academic Year
Our partner, a good school in Norwich, is looking to hire an English Teacher on an academic year contract which could go permanent Key Stage 3-4. This is a position is starting in January. We are looking for a candidate to help students maximise their potential.
What you Offer:
- You hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- You will have excellent, robust, and flexible classroom strategies to enable you and your students to attain peak academic performance.
- Innovative lesson planning, accounting for national trends and good practice, fostering a climate of engagement within the classroom.
- You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and wellbeing of all students.
- An understanding of effective examination preparation, and the ability to develop and implement evaluations and feedback of students’ progress.
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.