An exciting opportunity to join an ‘Excellent’ school in Barnet has arisen, as they seek to appoint a French and Spanish teacher to start at the beginning of April. The role of a French and Spanish teacher is a temporary post in an superbly high achieving school with a reputation for academic excellence.
As a French and Spanish teacher, you must comply with the following;
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy.
- Highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus.
- As a French and Spanish teacher you should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives.
- The successful French and Spanish teacher will have ability to develop, foster and sustain high quality relationships with children and adults.
- You should exhibit highly effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines and work under sustained pressure.
This is a popular school with a friendly and supportive team. Teachers who have worked there for us in the past, tell us of a well behaved cohort with parents who are supportive of the teaching staff. There has been some recent redevelopment of the site and it has really pleasant, modern facilities, with excellent provision for teaching and learning.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today