Are you a passionate and dedicated Geography Teacher in search of a fulfilling long-term opportunity in the welcoming town of Dereham? Step Teachers are pleased to present a fantastic role for a Long-term Supply Geography Teacher to join a school that values the exploration of the world, and environmental knowledge. This position offers the opportunity to be part of an inspiring educational community.
The school is a top client rated "good" by Ofsted and believe that Geography is the key to understanding the world around us. The school is dedicated to providing a supportive and inquisitive environment for students.
- Possess strong knowledge of the Geography curriculum at the KS3 and KS4 levels
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Co-operate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Comply with and implement the school's policies, and take part in their supportive educational ethos
Requirements for this role:
- QTS or equivalent
- A relevant subject-specific degree is desirable
- Fully Enhanced DBS on the update service is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.