A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Head of Physics teacher for a full-time, permanent position at one of our client schools in Finchley. This position of a Head of Physics Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in September 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Head of Physics teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Physics degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Head of Physics
- To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School
- To be accountable for the strategic leadership and management of a phase, within the context of the School's aims and policies
- Establish good relationships, encourage good working practices and support and lead teachers in the phase group
This is a large mixed comprehensive school with high aspirations for everyone who is part of the community whether student or member of staff. You will see when you visit the School that they are passionate about what they do: getting the best out of every child whatever their abilities, interests or ambitions. This is a place of work and a strong work ethic is demanded from staff and students alike.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.