Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Health and Social Care Teacher based at a school in Enfield. This is a long-term, full-time position set to commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Health and Social Care Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either QTS/PGCE certificate
- Experience teaching this subject in a school
- You will need confidence and ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively
- Ability to motivate and challenge the minds of pupils to achieve a high level of academic success
This successful school based in Enfield are committed to make learning enjoyable and fun for the students and help them to achieve success. All students are celebrated for the strengths and talents as well as individual learning for each student who is struggling or needs improvement. They believe it is their role as a school to help young people live happy and healthy lives and use their actions to benefit others.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.