Step Teachers are looking for a HLTA (Level 3 equivalent) in Cambridgeshire who desires flexible employment while remaining committed to making a positive impact in the lives of young individuals!
I am pleased to present a long-term HLTA role to work 3 days a week (Tuesday-Thursday). The position will require you to look after small groups of children and cover classes across KS2 starting ASAP and running until Spring.
- Upkeep a tidy and organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working in a Primary school is essential
- A good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- A recognised HLTA qualification and relevant experience at this level for an HLTA role
- Applicants with a Level 2/3 certificate will also be considered
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply education professionals across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!
Step Teachers is an agency listed as an approved