Step Teachers have been tasked to find an excellent supply teacher for a school in Plymouth. This school currently is at “requires improvement” stage in Ofsted ratings but it has been have noted the school is taking effective action to become a “good” school. This is a long term supply position with the potential for a permanent contract with the school. The successful candidate should ideally be available for an interview with the school as soon as possible and be available to ideally start in September 2019.
The School have asked for a proficient KS1Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS1 experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Able to assess and manage pupil development consistently over the course of the academic year with positive results
- Play an active role in the school’s extracurricular activities and projects
- Provide a rounded and differentiated curriculum that is accessible to pupils at different academic levels
- Take to the role with confidence and connect with the school community
The school has its own Forest School which helps promote team and social skills and all children benefit from this. All of the teachers and teaching assistants have been trained to deliver philosophy for children sessions and this is something they will actively encourage the new supply teacher to undertake.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.