Step Teachers have been requested to source an experienced key stage 1 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Infants school in Havering to teach a Year 1 class. The role is a long term position, commencing in January 2020 which could progress to permanent opportunity within the school for the successful candidate.
To be eligible for this role you will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Confident in providing a varied, inspiring learning experience which gives pupils the opportunity to explore activities and develop their skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrate good classroom management and control, showing the potential for high-pupil engagement
- Be a reflective practitioner with good communication skills, able to embrace change and take on-board advice
- SEN experience is desirable but not essential
This Infant School is proud to provide a safe, secure environment where good relationships and a strong sense of community are built and developed throughout the entire school. The dedicated staff ensure that every single child is recognised, respected, supported and nurtured to be the best they can be, inspiring a school of active learners who enjoy learning, growth and achievement. All pupils are taught to understand and respect the wider world they live in, to appreciate other cultures, and to build cultural, economic, and religious awareness which contributes to an understanding of a multicultural and pluralistic society which shapes responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers, you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Danielle for more information on how to apply.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.