A fantastic primary school in Plymouth is currently recruiting for a key stage 1 teacher to start in September. The position of key stage 1 teacher is a contract post which would be suited to qualified teachers of key stage 1 who can demonstrate recent experience within a year 1 class.
Your previous experience will see you:
- Have had at least one year’s classroom experience
- Be able to create and enthuse and use all resources to their full exten
- Be able to demonstrate experience of planning and teaching in key stage 1 classes
As a Supply Teacher you will have;
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent
- The ability to build positive relationships with both staff and students
- Be flexible and the ability to work under pressure
- Have experience teaching and be able to provide 2 references
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.