A fantastic primary school in Plymouth have asked Step Teachers to resource them a key stage 2 supply teacher for a long-term contract.
This lovely school has a culture of innovation and a love of teaching and learning – as demonstrated in their recent Ofsted report.
To be successful in this application for key stage 2 worker you should have:
- A teaching qualification suitable for primary education
- Have held at least one teaching position within the primary sector
- Be able to demonstrate and understand current theory and practice in relation to learning and development
You will also have the following attributes:
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have the ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
- Highly effective time management skills
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk